Welcome to my blog

Hi, I'm Sue .Please see my profile to read more about me and my meanderings !



I'll be blogging about the things that make me happy ( numerous) And hopefully less frequently, what annoys me.



I hope you enjoy reading my musings, and please feel free to comment.



About Me

My photo
I'm a recently retired Midwife living in rural Nottinghamshire with my husband . I have 2 grown up children (a Daughter and son,) and a grandson. Knitting and crochet have been a passion of mine since childhood - living in the country made other forms of entertainment hard to come by ! Now I find it very relaxing and rewarding, the choice of colours and textures available is just amazing.

Friday 19 March 2010

Easter bonnets and Spring swap






Here's three hats I made for Spring, in the season's trend colours. All available to buy in my Folksy shop !
And I'd love to show The beautiful earrings and phone charm I received from Kaz at Buteartism For the Spring swap. Gorgeous, aren't they. My favourite colours !

1 comment:

  1. The hats are gorgeous, I really like the flower detail and button.

    ReplyDelete